Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How to submit your COMMENTS in VOM

I am new to creating my own blog and to post and comment on others'. Not being an IT-geek did not prevent me from learning [the hard way..hehe!!], but at the end of the day I will enjoy the satisfaction of learning something new.

Whatever I have learnt [and still learning], I now put it to the test and see whether others can benefit from my "discoveries". The following is a sort of SOP [Standard Operating Procedures] for SUMITTING COMMENTS.



STEP-1
 Click on Comment and compose article.

FOTO-1



STEP-2
 Select Profile to use

FOTO-2: example of profile "Name/URL" in this case



FOTO-3


STEP-3
Preview your article


FOTO-4


STEP-4
Post comment


FOTO-5


Not as difficult as I describe it - give it a try.

Happy Blogging!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot buddy!

    Next, please explain in detail and with graphic/picture how a reader@first timer to this blog site how he/she can become a Member, or post a blog.

    ReplyDelete